The FIFTH ANNUAL ANTI-RACIST/ANTI-BIAS CONFERENCE
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Indian Community School in Franklin, Wisconsin
The Educators’ Network for Social Justice and other community organizations invite educators and community members interested in issues of race and social justice in education to attend this outstanding conference.
- Keynote Speaker, Linda Christensen, whose work on literacy and social justice has been featured in Rethinking Schools.
- Interactive workshop sessions
- Panel: local schools with Anti-racist/Anti-bias initiatives.
- Informational tables from sponsoring anti-bias organizations
- Networking opportunities with other educators.
All for $25! Includes lunch and continental breakfast.
Download our Call for Proposal form if you would like to be a presenter, or Email Mary Hauser, if you would like to volunteer to work on the planning committee.
New ENSJ Logo Design Contest
Cash award of $200 for the winning design. Submit your artwork electronically to Melissa Tempel along with your name, email address and phone number no later than 8 p.m. Monday, October 3rd. The winner will be selected by our steering committee and notified by phone within one week of the deadline. Share this call with any artists and activists you feel would be interested.